Cristiano Ronaldo: Today I celebrate the birthday

Cristiano Ronaldo's birthday
Forward of Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo has thanked fans for their congratulations on his birthday. February 5th Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates his 31st birthday.

I would like to thank you for the messages that you sent me. As you know, today I celebrate the birthday, 31 years old. I'm very happy. Now a beautiful period in my career and personal life. So thank you! We are together. Please continue to support me in the same spirit, and I will continue to try to work at the maximum on the field and beyond. Thank you!  -


He said in the video posted on his official page on Twitter.

Post Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Football Lovers. All rights reserved. Template by CB. Theme Framework: Responsive Design